Which business is your Pride of Honiton?
- Credit: Archant
Businesses in Honiton are set to be rewarded for another year when the town’s chamber of commerce hosts its Pride awards.
The Pride of Honiton
Award represents the customers voice and is presented each year to the business that receives the most votes from customers who have experienced excellent service.
Chamber chair Anthony McCollum said: “The nominations could be the result of advice given, the attentiveness of the staff or just a generally friendly attitude and willingness to help. The popularity of this award scheme has increased year upon year.
“In 2018, no less than 28 businesses were nominated with many hundreds of votes cast and a close final count between the top four nominated businesses.”
You may also want to watch:
Nomination slips are at several shops in Honiton - alternatively vote at www.honitonchamberofcommerce.com
- 1 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 2 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 3 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 4 Amateur Axminster mountaineers get ready to 'cast some light' on Snowdon
- 5 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 6 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 7 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 8 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 9 Arc thanks Tesco customers for Wish Tree donations
- 10 Fake Covid-19 vaccine scam alert