Who cares? campaign
You can share your experiences in a television documentary.
Do you remember the Midweek Herald’s Who cares? campaign?
It allowed those with experiences of domiciliary care to raise any concerns they may have.
The campaign resulted in a meeting with local MP Neil Parish to discuss the issues highlighted.
Now a television documentary is being made about domiciliary care and you can be part of it.
You may also want to watch:
The documentary will shine a light on services offered behind closed doors, in people’s homes - to find out if the elderly and disabled, who rely on help, are really being served.
If you have a story to tell, contact Midweek Herald editor Belinda Bennett on (01392) 888488 or (01404) 46472.
- 1 'Unmissable' music show a treat for Beehive audiences
- 2 PM had to be cautious on next step, says MP
- 3 Farm opens gardens and wildflower meadows to support good causes
- 4 4 common roofing problems and how you can fix them
- 5 Walkers get ready to step out in the twilight for Hospiscare
- 6 Tim Martin of Wetherspoons wants government to offer visas to EU workers to help out in pubs
- 7 Axminster bowlers travel to Seaton for a challenging fixture
- 8 Royal College of Midwives calls for long-term investment in NHS staff
- 9 Leanne's charity pledge to spread the word on vision awareness
- 10 Traders repay public's support with a fortnight feast of fiver offers
You must be prepared to give your name.