Who cares? campaign
You can share your experiences in a television documentary.
Do you remember the Midweek Herald’s Who cares? campaign?
It allowed those with experiences of domiciliary care to raise any concerns they may have.
The campaign resulted in a meeting with local MP Neil Parish to discuss the issues highlighted.
Now a television documentary is being made about domiciliary care and you can be part of it.
You may also want to watch:
The documentary will shine a light on services offered behind closed doors, in people’s homes - to find out if the elderly and disabled, who rely on help, are really being served.
If you have a story to tell, contact Midweek Herald editor Belinda Bennett on (01392) 888488 or (01404) 46472.
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 Property of the Week: Windmill Cottage, Honiton
- 3 Hippos and Tigers progress before derby night
- 4 Keep safe and enjoy return of Tar Barrels spectacle
- 5 Mum and daughter to have their hair chopped for charity
- 6 Honiton man jailed for two years for voyeurism
- 7 Beer Albion edge Colyton in local showdown
- 8 Wildwood Escot ready for a frighteningly good October half term
- 9 Backing for plan to launch parkruns for young athletes
- 10 Cranbrook prevail in local derby
You must be prepared to give your name.