Who cares? campaign
You can share your experiences in a television documentary.
Do you remember the Midweek Herald’s Who cares? campaign?
It allowed those with experiences of domiciliary care to raise any concerns they may have.
The campaign resulted in a meeting with local MP Neil Parish to discuss the issues highlighted.
Now a television documentary is being made about domiciliary care and you can be part of it.
The documentary will shine a light on services offered behind closed doors, in people’s homes - to find out if the elderly and disabled, who rely on help, are really being served.
If you have a story to tell, contact Midweek Herald editor Belinda Bennett on (01392) 888488 or (01404) 46472.
- 1 River Cottage Kitchen now open again at out-of-town HQ
- 2 Pub of the year Axminster Inn crowned
- 3 Axminster Queens Jubilee events
- 4 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 5 Exeter cargo plane deemed 'beyond economical repair'
- 6 Honiton author release new sci-fi drama book
- 7 Why are we constantly waiting?
- 8 Seaton gets set to celebrate The Queen
- 9 Giving the Monarchy a bad name...
- 10 Aldi to take over Co-op site in Seaton
You must be prepared to give your name.