Who is Honiton’s best young lace maker?
YOUNG Honiton Lace makers are competing for the public’s vote at Allhallows Museum.
Individuals’ lace motifs are on display and the museum is encouraging as many people as possible to vote for their favourite.
Museum curator Margaret Lewis says those wanting to view the work and vote will not have to pay an entrance fee.
Scores of votes have already been cast.
You may also want to watch:
Voting ends on August 28.
Museum steward Joyce Cooper is pictured with the ballot box.
- 1 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 2 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 3 Legion hosts latest in series of timely war graves walks
- 4 Sky's the limit for popular artist as new exhibition opens
- 5 Increase in hate crime across Devon and Cornwall
- 6 Honiton runners in the Studland Stampede
- 7 Jo’s family go the distance to support cancer charity
- 8 'We have to look forward and make Jurassic Centre success it deserves to be'
- 9 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 10 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon