Who is Honiton’s best young lace maker?
YOUNG Honiton Lace makers are competing for the public’s vote at Allhallows Museum.
Individuals’ lace motifs are on display and the museum is encouraging as many people as possible to vote for their favourite.
Museum curator Margaret Lewis says those wanting to view the work and vote will not have to pay an entrance fee.
Scores of votes have already been cast.
You may also want to watch:
Voting ends on August 28.
Museum steward Joyce Cooper is pictured with the ballot box.
- 1 Anniversary milestone for the railway station that beat Beeching
- 2 Snubbed! Lacemaker whose expertise was too good for the judges
- 3 Laptops and tablet help primary school
- 4 Honiton U9s overjoyed to be playing competitive rugby once again
- 5 Property of the Week: Corn Mill, Ottery St Mary
- 6 Green blueprint for new valley park is agreed
- 7 Phil Twiss retains Devon County Council seat
- 8 School recognised for appliance of science
- 9 New premises for treasured mental health charity
- 10 Marcus Hartnell wins Seaton and Colyton election