Who is Honiton’s best young lace maker?
YOUNG Honiton Lace makers are competing for the public’s vote at Allhallows Museum.
Individuals’ lace motifs are on display and the museum is encouraging as many people as possible to vote for their favourite.
Museum curator Margaret Lewis says those wanting to view the work and vote will not have to pay an entrance fee.
Scores of votes have already been cast.
You may also want to watch:
Voting ends on August 28.
Museum steward Joyce Cooper is pictured with the ballot box.
- 1 Property of the Week: East Grange
- 2 Tuck into this celebration of East Devon's finest food and drink
- 3 Motorists urged: park sensibly, don't drive Devon residents mad
- 4 East Devon councillor resigns to focus on his business interests
- 5 Hill climbs to the top on Captain’s Day
- 6 Walkies! Heath team offers summer advice for dog owners
- 7 William conquers 200 books
- 8 Lions help enthusiastic work skills group
- 9 Family pay tribute to popular Colyton man after his tragic death
- 10 Great gran takes plunge at Lyme Regis