Who was burglar James Trower’s accomplice?
Investigation continues into burglary at The Co-operative in Honiton.
NOW that crook James Collinwood David Trower has admitted burgling The Co-operative, in Honiton, detectives are determined to find his accomplice.
They are certain Trower, 30, of Honiton, did not act alone and are appealing to the public for help.
Electrical goods and alcohol were stolen from the Lace Walk supermarket early yesterday (Thursday).
Damage to the store meant it was closed for a whole day, losing thousands of pounds in takings.
Anybody with information about the burglary is urged to call Honiton CID on 08452 777444 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
In a separate incident, Tom, Dick and Harry, also in Lace Walk, Honiton, was burgled overnight on Wednesday.
- 1 Gittsham motorist 'so drunk he had to be carried out of car'
- 2 Towns join forces to promote green tourism
- 3 DVLA issues urgent warning to drivers in UK
- 4 Axminster vehicle extravaganza hailed 'great day out'
- 5 Simon Jupp calls for Prime Minister's resignation
- 6 By-election result proves East Devon is not as 'true blue' as people thought
- 7 Woman seriously injured after motorway bridge fall
- 8 Stark warning on spending from Devon finance chief
- 9 Serious accident closes A35 in both directions
- 10 Motorcyclist dies after crash on A35 near Axminster
Charity tins, containing cash intended for Cancer Research UK and Help for Heroes, were stolen, along with GHD hair straighteners, cash and scissor pouches.
A male has been arrested and bailed by police in connection with the incident.
Detectives are keen to trace the missing items and urge anybody with information about their whereabouts to call the number above.