Who was burglar James Trower’s accomplice?
Investigation continues into burglary at The Co-operative in Honiton.
NOW that crook James Collinwood David Trower has admitted burgling The Co-operative, in Honiton, detectives are determined to find his accomplice.
They are certain Trower, 30, of Honiton, did not act alone and are appealing to the public for help.
Electrical goods and alcohol were stolen from the Lace Walk supermarket early yesterday (Thursday).
Damage to the store meant it was closed for a whole day, losing thousands of pounds in takings.
You may also want to watch:
Anybody with information about the burglary is urged to call Honiton CID on 08452 777444 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
In a separate incident, Tom, Dick and Harry, also in Lace Walk, Honiton, was burgled overnight on Wednesday.
- 1 Lacemaking mum's labour of love for daughter's wedding
- 2 Great gran takes plunge at Lyme Regis
- 3 Beachgoers share moment of wonder
- 4 Seaton Cricket club ‘bowled over’ by gesture from local housebuilder
- 5 Creative thinking will connect artists across East Devon
- 6 Family pay tribute to popular Colyton man after his tragic death
- 7 County council leader re-elected as voice for South West
- 8 UPDATE: Man dies after 'serious accident' on A30
- 9 Scheme for affordable homes on old football pitch moves step closer
- 10 Hundreds of sites are earmarked for new development
Charity tins, containing cash intended for Cancer Research UK and Help for Heroes, were stolen, along with GHD hair straighteners, cash and scissor pouches.
A male has been arrested and bailed by police in connection with the incident.
Detectives are keen to trace the missing items and urge anybody with information about their whereabouts to call the number above.