Why double yellow lines are needed in Oaklea
Honiton residents fed up with inappropriate parking.
THIS photograph clearly illustrates why Devon County Council agreed to paint double yellow lines in Oaklea, Honiton.
Residents say this is just one example of inappropriate parking on the estate.
Drives have been blocked and vehicles left on bends, restricting access for not only residents but the emergency services.
The photograph is one of a number taken by a concerned resident.
You may also want to watch:
Honiton Town Council backed residents’ calls for action.
Oaklea is centrally located and is being used by workers who will not pay to park in two nearby car parks.
- 1 Honiton's new town clerk 'will try to make a difference'
- 2 March the target for Point to Point racing
- 3 Hospiscare charity will hold virtual recruitment fair
- 4 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 5 Honiton mental health initiatives given funding boost
- 6 Remembering the victims of the holocaust
- 7 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 8 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 9 The US Open: part two
- 10 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home