Wildlife artist to return to Pecorama
Artist Linda Wilkes to display her collection of pictures in Beer.
Pecorama will be welcoming back wildlife artist Linda Wilkes who will be bringing a splash of colour to Beer.
The collection of stunning pictures go on display from Monday, September 9, to Wednesday, September 11, from 10.30am to 4.30pm, in the Station Gallery.
Linda has studied wildlife for 25-years and draws much inspiration from the natural beauty of the landscape.
Observing, sketching and photographing her subjects, her field studies of nature play a very important part in the accuracy of her highly detailed paintings.
You may also want to watch:
Specialising in British birds and animals, she also studies birds of prey at Falconry centres.
She has supported the Wildlife trusts and RSPB at her solo exhibitions for many years, donating a percentage of sales to both charities.
- 1 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 2 'Think twice' before leaving home asks Devon health chief
- 3 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 4 'Big Lie' politics go back further than Donald Trump - Paul Arnott
- 5 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 6 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 7 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 8 The amazing Mr Hicks: a croquet legend
- 9 The Parkrun hopeful for the spring
- 10 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
Linda has also won several awards and has collections throughout the UK, Europe and the USA. She also tutors workshops and has exhibited in various galleries.
The pictures will also be available to buy.