Win a family ticket for four to LEGOLAND Windsor
For the first time, children wanting to become pirates for a day can see their dreams turned into reality, with the opening of LEGOLAND� Windsor's very first dedicated pirate land. We have a family ticket for four for LEGOLAND Windsor to give away!
For the first time, children wanting to become pirates for a day can see their dreams turned into reality, with the opening of LEGOLAND(r) Windsor's very first dedicated pirate land.
Pirates Landing is a brand new land opening at LEGOLAND Windsor in March 2010, the third land in as many years. Children can learn swashbuckling and seafaring skills at a Pirates Training Camp, then climb aboard the new Jolly Rocker swinging pirate ship - a huge unique LEGO Galleon - that swings to 18 metres high for the ride of their life.
Wannabe Pirates can find their sea legs on the Pirate Falls Dynamite Drench water ride and experience explosive effects and interactive water cannons, controlled by visiting landlubbers, this classic LEGOLAND favourite has been given a whole new spin for the new decade.
LEGOLAND Windsor's famous Stunt Show has also had a major revamp and now stars pirates and features their swaggering exciting adventures in this magnificent new stunt extravaganza entitled 'Pirates of Skeleton Bay'.
You may also want to watch:
The fun starts on Saturday, March 20, when LEGOLAND Windsor will open its doors for its 14th season.
For further information visit: www.LEGOLAND.co.uk
- 1 Property of the Week: East Grange
- 2 Tuck into this celebration of East Devon's finest food and drink
- 3 Motorists urged: park sensibly, don't drive Devon residents mad
- 4 East Devon councillor resigns to focus on his business interests
- 5 Hill climbs to the top on Captain’s Day
- 6 Lions help enthusiastic work skills group
- 7 Walkies! Heath team offers summer advice for dog owners
- 8 William conquers 200 books
- 9 Half-year property sales are twice the five-year average
- 10 Seaton Cricket club ‘bowled over’ by gesture from local housebuilder