Winter exhibition returns at Honiton gallery for fourth year
- Credit: Archant
Academicians have been brought together again for the fourth Winter Exhibition at Honiton’s Thelma Hulbert Gallery (THG).
This popular exhibition features a new body of work including paintings, sculpture, prints and ceramics.
The exhibition was opened by artist Alan Cotton, honorary academician and trustee of South West Academy of Fine and Applied Arts.
He said: “Exhibiting for the first time this year are artists Annie Ward, Jan Phethean, Matt Hoile and Isabel Coulton, who have just recently joined the Academy.
The exhibition continues until February 9.
You may also want to watch:
To coordinate with this exhibition, there is a pastel workshop with artist Keith Stott being held this Friday (January 25).
The class, which runs from 11am to 3pm is £25 (£22 THG Friends).
- 1 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 2 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 3 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 4 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 5 Honiton mental health initiatives given funding boost
- 6 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 7 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 8 Football in support of mental health
- 9 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 10 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
Call the gallery on 01404 45006 to book.