Woman cut out of her car after A30 collision
- Credit: Archant
The incident happened shortly before 6.08pm last night (Monday) on the A30 Monkton to Cloverleaf.
A woman had to be cut out of her car following a collision near Honiton yesterday evening (Monday, February 8).
The incident involved two vehicles and happened shortly before 6.08pm on the A30 Monkton to Cloverleaf.
Fire crews from Honiton confirmed a female was still in the vehicle upon arrival and got to work releasing her using hydraulic cutting equipment and small tools.
The casualty was then handed over the ambulance crews.
You may also want to watch:
Firefighters made the scene safe and left the duty of care with police.
- 1 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 2 'Think twice' before leaving home asks Devon health chief
- 3 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 4 'Big Lie' politics go back further than Donald Trump - Paul Arnott
- 5 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 6 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 7 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 8 The amazing Mr Hicks: a croquet legend
- 9 The Parkrun hopeful for the spring
- 10 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery