Woman hurt in Honiton road crash
Police say victim’s injuries are not thought to be life-threatening
A woman was injured in a two-vehicle collision at Honiton this afternoon (Monday)
She was taken to the Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital after the crash in Rosemount Lane but was said not to be seriously hurt.
Police were called to the scene at 1.37pm and the road was closed between Tesco and Exeter Road and Rosemount Lane.
It was due to be reopened at 5pm today.
You may also want to watch:
The two vehicles involved in the collision were a blue Volvo S40 and a black Volvo V70.
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 A special remembrance service in Seaton
- 3 Hippos and Tigers progress before derby night
- 4 Property of the Week: Windmill Cottage, Honiton
- 5 Five Things to do in East Devon this October half Term
- 6 Much-loved public parks given the green flag
- 7 Talk of a high-wage economy will not amuse those on low incomes
- 8 School embraces reading challenge
- 9 Honiton man jailed for two years for voyeurism