Woman hurt in Honiton road crash
Police say victim’s injuries are not thought to be life-threatening
A woman was injured in a two-vehicle collision at Honiton this afternoon (Monday)
She was taken to the Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital after the crash in Rosemount Lane but was said not to be seriously hurt.
Police were called to the scene at 1.37pm and the road was closed between Tesco and Exeter Road and Rosemount Lane.
It was due to be reopened at 5pm today.
You may also want to watch:
The two vehicles involved in the collision were a blue Volvo S40 and a black Volvo V70.
- 1 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 2 'Think twice' before leaving home asks Devon health chief
- 3 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 4 'Big Lie' politics go back further than Donald Trump - Paul Arnott
- 5 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 6 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 7 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 8 The amazing Mr Hicks: a croquet legend
- 9 The Parkrun hopeful for the spring
- 10 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery