Woman injured in Honiton dog attack
Victim sustains facial injuries.
POLICE have launched an investigation after a woman was injured in a dog attack at The Glen, Honiton.
She sustained facial injuries and needed hospital treatment.
The victim was walking through the beauty spot with her daughter and Jack Russell dog, at around 10am on Sunday, September 19, when the woman and her dog were attacked by two other dogs.
A police spokeswoman said: “The owners of the two offending dogs, a brown terrier and a brown and black Jack Russell were recaptured and put onto leads after the incident, however the owners of these dogs offered no apology and did not pass their details to the victim.”
You may also want to watch:
Police are appealing for any witnesses or for the dog owners to make contact on 08452 777 444, quoting log ref 418 20/09/10.
- 1 Millwey Rise 2 Pinhoe 0
- 2 Hollie's happy to be in the Little Shop of vouchers
- 3 Netball club members win superstar backing for 'trip' to Australia
- 4 Caroline and Steve Bond win Covid Cup at Axe Cliff
- 5 Latest news from Axe Cliff Golf Club
- 6 Honiton carers' group meets again
- 7 Children get a taste of life in a forest school - and enjoy the benefits
- 8 Author's school visit takes the biscuit
- 9 Tourist attraction scoops prestigious award for 'tramathon' live event
- 10 When former emperor Napolean came to Devon