Woman injured in Honiton dog attack
Victim sustains facial injuries.
POLICE have launched an investigation after a woman was injured in a dog attack at The Glen, Honiton.
She sustained facial injuries and needed hospital treatment.
The victim was walking through the beauty spot with her daughter and Jack Russell dog, at around 10am on Sunday, September 19, when the woman and her dog were attacked by two other dogs.
A police spokeswoman said: “The owners of the two offending dogs, a brown terrier and a brown and black Jack Russell were recaptured and put onto leads after the incident, however the owners of these dogs offered no apology and did not pass their details to the victim.”
You may also want to watch:
Police are appealing for any witnesses or for the dog owners to make contact on 08452 777 444, quoting log ref 418 20/09/10.
- 1 East Devon councillor resigns to focus on his business interests
- 2 Tuck into this celebration of East Devon's finest food and drink
- 3 Property of the Week: East Grange
- 4 William conquers 200 books
- 5 Walkies! Heath team offers summer advice for dog owners
- 6 Motorists urged: park sensibly, don't drive Devon residents mad
- 7 What’s in a town crest - mermaids, plants pregnant woman or all three?
- 8 Half-year property sales are twice the five-year average
- 9 Enjoy spectacular visual art exhibition at town's Thelma Hulbert Gallery
- 10 Fancy a pint? Help support the survival of your local