Woman injured in Honiton dog attack
Victim sustains facial injuries.
POLICE have launched an investigation after a woman was injured in a dog attack at The Glen, Honiton.
She sustained facial injuries and needed hospital treatment.
The victim was walking through the beauty spot with her daughter and Jack Russell dog, at around 10am on Sunday, September 19, when the woman and her dog were attacked by two other dogs.
A police spokeswoman said: “The owners of the two offending dogs, a brown terrier and a brown and black Jack Russell were recaptured and put onto leads after the incident, however the owners of these dogs offered no apology and did not pass their details to the victim.”
You may also want to watch:
Police are appealing for any witnesses or for the dog owners to make contact on 08452 777 444, quoting log ref 418 20/09/10.
- 1 Old Webster's site car park to be re-opened and run by council
- 2 Hippos beaten by a penalty at Okehampton
- 3 New exhibition for well known local ceramicist
- 4 Property of the Week: Sidmouth Road, Rousdon
- 5 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 6 New plan to build East Devon back better after the pandemic
- 7 Volunteers unite again to launch Operation Rudolph
- 8 MP gets a flavour of community food project's new base
- 9 Councils across Devon to provide training to boost business
- 10 Premier League contract for local footballer