Woman injured in Honiton dog attack
Victim sustains facial injuries.
POLICE have launched an investigation after a woman was injured in a dog attack at The Glen, Honiton.
She sustained facial injuries and needed hospital treatment.
The victim was walking through the beauty spot with her daughter and Jack Russell dog, at around 10am on Sunday, September 19, when the woman and her dog were attacked by two other dogs.
A police spokeswoman said: “The owners of the two offending dogs, a brown terrier and a brown and black Jack Russell were recaptured and put onto leads after the incident, however the owners of these dogs offered no apology and did not pass their details to the victim.”
You may also want to watch:
Police are appealing for any witnesses or for the dog owners to make contact on 08452 777 444, quoting log ref 418 20/09/10.
- 1 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 2 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 3 Virtual start to 2021 season for Axe Valley Runners
- 4 The amazing Mr Hicks: a croquet legend
- 5 How would you feel about giving up your car?
- 6 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 7 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 8 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 9 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 10 'Big Lie' politics go back further than Donald Trump - Paul Arnott