Woman's prerogative causes loss in Honiton
A WOMAN S prerogative to change her mind has caused three items of sentimental value to go missing.
A WOMAN'S prerogative to change her mind has caused three items of sentimental value to go missing.
A Honiton pensioner returned a bag to Stead and Simpson after trying it out and finding it was too small.
She later discovered she had left fold-up spectacles, an Angel on your Shoulder badge with "To granny from Ben" written on its card and charms in the bag.
Unfortunately, the bag had been sold to someone else when she went back to Stead and Simpson.
You may also want to watch:
Was it you who bought the bag?
If you have got the woman's treasured belongings, call Herald editor Belinda Bennett on (01392) 888488.
- 1 Honiton's new town clerk 'will try to make a difference'
- 2 Hospiscare charity will hold virtual recruitment fair
- 3 March the target for Point to Point racing
- 4 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 5 Remembering the victims of the holocaust
- 6 Honiton mental health initiatives given funding boost
- 7 The US Open: part two
- 8 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 9 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 10 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax