Woman's prerogative causes loss in Honiton
A WOMAN S prerogative to change her mind has caused three items of sentimental value to go missing.
A WOMAN'S prerogative to change her mind has caused three items of sentimental value to go missing.
A Honiton pensioner returned a bag to Stead and Simpson after trying it out and finding it was too small.
She later discovered she had left fold-up spectacles, an Angel on your Shoulder badge with "To granny from Ben" written on its card and charms in the bag.
Unfortunately, the bag had been sold to someone else when she went back to Stead and Simpson.
You may also want to watch:
Was it you who bought the bag?
If you have got the woman's treasured belongings, call Herald editor Belinda Bennett on (01392) 888488.
- 1 Millwey Rise 2 Pinhoe 0
- 2 Talks to find future for historic farmhouse ravaged by fire
- 3 Fundraising heroine Diana is sitting pretty at 98
- 4 Jack's back with a fresh emphasis on community
- 5 Property of the Week: The Grove, Colyton
- 6 Flitch Success for the Armstrong family
- 7 Honiton Stingrays looking for new swimmers
- 8 Tourist attraction scoops prestigious award for 'tramathon' live event
- 9 Author's school visit takes the biscuit
- 10 Independent family store embraces future with retailing first