Woman's prerogative causes loss in Honiton
A WOMAN S prerogative to change her mind has caused three items of sentimental value to go missing.
A WOMAN'S prerogative to change her mind has caused three items of sentimental value to go missing.
A Honiton pensioner returned a bag to Stead and Simpson after trying it out and finding it was too small.
She later discovered she had left fold-up spectacles, an Angel on your Shoulder badge with "To granny from Ben" written on its card and charms in the bag.
Unfortunately, the bag had been sold to someone else when she went back to Stead and Simpson.
You may also want to watch:
Was it you who bought the bag?
If you have got the woman's treasured belongings, call Herald editor Belinda Bennett on (01392) 888488.
- 1 Family pay tribute to popular Colyton man after his tragic death
- 2 Town's Market Charter Day event is set to be biggest, say organisers
- 3 Hundreds of sites are earmarked for new development
- 4 Hot form in the heat at Axe Cliff
- 5 Lacemaking mum's labour of love for daughter's wedding
- 6 Property of the Week: Otter Mill
- 7 800th anniversary makes town's celebrated event a hot topic this year
- 8 Motorcyclist 'seriously injured' in crash near Ottery St Mary
- 9 He was going, going gone... but now TV auctioneer is back
- 10 Beachgoers share moment of wonder