Woman's prerogative causes loss in Honiton
A WOMAN S prerogative to change her mind has caused three items of sentimental value to go missing.
A WOMAN'S prerogative to change her mind has caused three items of sentimental value to go missing.
A Honiton pensioner returned a bag to Stead and Simpson after trying it out and finding it was too small.
She later discovered she had left fold-up spectacles, an Angel on your Shoulder badge with "To granny from Ben" written on its card and charms in the bag.
Unfortunately, the bag had been sold to someone else when she went back to Stead and Simpson.
You may also want to watch:
Was it you who bought the bag?
If you have got the woman's treasured belongings, call Herald editor Belinda Bennett on (01392) 888488.
- 1 Old Webster's site car park to be re-opened and run by council
- 2 Hippos beaten by a penalty at Okehampton
- 3 New exhibition for well known local ceramicist
- 4 Property of the Week: Sidmouth Road, Rousdon
- 5 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 6 MP gets a flavour of community food project's new base
- 7 New plan to build East Devon back better after the pandemic
- 8 Volunteers unite again to launch Operation Rudolph
- 9 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 10 Wednesday's Budget and how it might help those struggling in Devon this winter