Woman trapped following Honiton crash
Hydraulic cutting equipment used at scene of two vehicle collision in Exeter Road.
A woman was trapped inside a car following a two-vehicle collision in Honiton earlier today (Wednesday).
Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue Service says its crews based in the town used hydraulic cutting equipment to release the woman.
The accident happened at 11.47am near the town centre.
Honiton’s two Dowell Street-based fire appliances were sent to the scene.
Police and ambulance personnel were also in attendance.
- 1 Plans for new town - and THOUSANDS of new homes - in East Devon revealed
- 2 Van fire spread to hedgerow on busy route
- 3 Grants for energy efficiency improvements available for residents
- 4 Ottery family lights up home in memory of mum
- 5 Seaton's 'Hub Elves' replace loneliness with Christmas cheer
- 6 'Fantastic' news on Honiton loos: King Street toilets to stay open
- 7 Green team monitor water quality levels after pollution fears
- 8 Internal bowls battle in national competition
- 9 Where to see Santa in the Seaton area this Christmas
- 10 Yellow weather warning for ice and snow in Devon tonight