Women prepared to spend �1,000 on a handbag
Would you consider spending thousands of pounds on a handbag?
New research has revealed nearly half a million women in the UK would be prepared to spend more than �1,000 on a handbag.
The survey carried out by Kenco Millicano looked into the handbag habits of women across the UK.
However, in the South West the average amount a woman would be prepared to spend on a new bag was only �188.
Despite some of the more expensive products found in handbags items such as a purse, hairbrush, mobile phone, lip balm. hand cream and keys were found to occupy the most space for the majority of women.
In the South West the average handbag was found to weigh 1.7kg.
Would you ever spend �1,000 on a handbag? Leave your comments here.
- 1 Man from Seaton dies after crash on Friday
- 2 The East Devon town being labelled a success despite the lack of a town centre
- 3 Here are the new Covid travel rules which begin today
- 4 Boris Johnson tells people to work from home as covid 'Plan B' confirmed
- 5 Jack's legacy helps fund vital brain tumour research
- 6 'Variant is a stark reminder pandemic isn't over'
- 7 Karate club members push their limits for charity
- 8 Where to see Santa's sleigh in Honiton
- 9 Plans for new town - and THOUSANDS of new homes - in East Devon revealed
- 10 Van fire spread to hedgerow on busy route