Work to continue at Colyford Memorial Hall
WORK has been completed on the refurbishment of the ladies toilets at Colyford Memorial Hall.
WORK has been completed on the refurbishment of the ladies' toilets at Colyford Memorial Hall.
The committee responsible for maintaining the hall has also announced that more work is planned at the venue.
A spokesman for the committee said: "This is a further phase of the refurbishment project to bring the village hall up to modern standards and ensure it remains attractive for the variety of events and activities held at this popular venue.
"Following the successful completion of this work, the committee has also agreed to commence the full refurbishment of the gents' and disabled toilets.
You may also want to watch:
"John Bennett, committee secretary, has confirmed he will continue to oversee the work as project manager and his dedication is welcomed by the committee."
There will be a chance to see the new facilities and hear about future developments on Friday, November 6, at the hall's AGM, starting at 7.30pm.
- 1 Old Webster's site car park to be re-opened and run by council
- 2 Hippos beaten by a penalty at Okehampton
- 3 New exhibition for well known local ceramicist
- 4 Property of the Week: Sidmouth Road, Rousdon
- 5 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 6 MP gets a flavour of community food project's new base
- 7 New plan to build East Devon back better after the pandemic
- 8 Volunteers unite again to launch Operation Rudolph
- 9 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 10 Wednesday's Budget and how it might help those struggling in Devon this winter