Work to continue at Colyford Memorial Hall
WORK has been completed on the refurbishment of the ladies toilets at Colyford Memorial Hall.
WORK has been completed on the refurbishment of the ladies' toilets at Colyford Memorial Hall.
The committee responsible for maintaining the hall has also announced that more work is planned at the venue.
A spokesman for the committee said: "This is a further phase of the refurbishment project to bring the village hall up to modern standards and ensure it remains attractive for the variety of events and activities held at this popular venue.
"Following the successful completion of this work, the committee has also agreed to commence the full refurbishment of the gents' and disabled toilets.
You may also want to watch:
"John Bennett, committee secretary, has confirmed he will continue to oversee the work as project manager and his dedication is welcomed by the committee."
There will be a chance to see the new facilities and hear about future developments on Friday, November 6, at the hall's AGM, starting at 7.30pm.
- 1 Watchmaker's celebrity approach proves a timely move
- 2 Big-hearted trio smash fundraising target for animal sanctuary
- 3 Food and drink festival proves the perfect tonic after lockdown
- 4 Exeter Chiefs star inspires young rugby players during Honiton store visit
- 5 Monday means a big step forward on road to economic recovery
- 6 Firefighters ask farmers to be on guard after spate of blazes
- 7 Sisters urge supporters to keep giving as mum battles to beat cancer
- 8 Mr Music's motor is no van ordinaire
- 9 Anniversary milestone for the railway station that beat Beeching
- 10 Plenty of case work picked up on campaign trail, but I'm happy to help