Work to continue at Colyford Memorial Hall
WORK has been completed on the refurbishment of the ladies toilets at Colyford Memorial Hall.
WORK has been completed on the refurbishment of the ladies' toilets at Colyford Memorial Hall.
The committee responsible for maintaining the hall has also announced that more work is planned at the venue.
A spokesman for the committee said: "This is a further phase of the refurbishment project to bring the village hall up to modern standards and ensure it remains attractive for the variety of events and activities held at this popular venue.
"Following the successful completion of this work, the committee has also agreed to commence the full refurbishment of the gents' and disabled toilets.
You may also want to watch:
"John Bennett, committee secretary, has confirmed he will continue to oversee the work as project manager and his dedication is welcomed by the committee."
There will be a chance to see the new facilities and hear about future developments on Friday, November 6, at the hall's AGM, starting at 7.30pm.
- 1 Amateur Axminster mountaineers get ready to 'cast some light' on Snowdon
- 2 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 3 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 4 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 5 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 6 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 7 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 8 Arc thanks Tesco customers for Wish Tree donations
- 9 Celebs urged to lead by example and stay away from Devon
- 10 'Big Lie' politics go back further than Donald Trump - Paul Arnott