Working from dawn to dusk
Who likes to relax in their garden at this time of the year? Who enjoys a quiet read in the surrounds of flora and fauna? Who appreciates listening to the uplifting birdsong in the evening?
Who likes to relax in their garden at this time of the year?
Who enjoys a quiet read in the surrounds of flora and fauna?
Who appreciates listening to the uplifting birdsong in the evening?
We ALL do, but the residents of Dukes Way, Woodbury Lane, Brunenburg Way, Morton Way, Swain Close and many more are not allowed to!
You may also want to watch:
The incessant noise of bulldozers, earth movers and diggers from dawn to dusk, six days a week, has been unleashed on the quiet community, by a self-building contractor, empowered by EDDC, and supported by the Axminster cartel of shareholders.
They intend inflicting this agony for another four years, whilst they pass phases two and three to complete their congested estate of 120 houses.
- 1 'Unmissable' music show a treat for Beehive audiences
- 2 PM had to be cautious on next step, says MP
- 3 Farm opens gardens and wildflower meadows to support good causes
- 4 4 common roofing problems and how you can fix them
- 5 Walkers get ready to step out in the twilight for Hospiscare
- 6 Tim Martin of Wetherspoons wants government to offer visas to EU workers to help out in pubs
- 7 Axminster bowlers travel to Seaton for a challenging fixture
- 8 Royal College of Midwives calls for long-term investment in NHS staff
- 9 Leanne's charity pledge to spread the word on vision awareness
- 10 Traders repay public's support with a fortnight feast of fiver offers
The council planners were warned in 2009, how the cacophony of sound resonates around the natural valley contours of the former lush, green fields.
Instead of finishing at 5pm, this band of builders grind their machines past 6pm, 7pm, and last Friday 7.45pm!
Help us all, when we get to mid-summer, and the work site continues until 10pm!
Surely we are entitled to relax in our gardens after a hard day at work, or a day of household chores?
Noise pollution and abatement laws exist for the authorities against residents, but not for the local community against EDDC and the Axminster investors, hell bent on getting a financial return at our expense.
12 Brunenburg Way