Working from dawn to dusk
Who likes to relax in their garden at this time of the year? Who enjoys a quiet read in the surrounds of flora and fauna? Who appreciates listening to the uplifting birdsong in the evening?
Who likes to relax in their garden at this time of the year?
Who enjoys a quiet read in the surrounds of flora and fauna?
Who appreciates listening to the uplifting birdsong in the evening?
We ALL do, but the residents of Dukes Way, Woodbury Lane, Brunenburg Way, Morton Way, Swain Close and many more are not allowed to!
You may also want to watch:
The incessant noise of bulldozers, earth movers and diggers from dawn to dusk, six days a week, has been unleashed on the quiet community, by a self-building contractor, empowered by EDDC, and supported by the Axminster cartel of shareholders.
They intend inflicting this agony for another four years, whilst they pass phases two and three to complete their congested estate of 120 houses.
- 1 Honiton's new town clerk 'will try to make a difference'
- 2 Hospiscare charity will hold virtual recruitment fair
- 3 March the target for Point to Point racing
- 4 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 5 Remembering the victims of the holocaust
- 6 Honiton mental health initiatives given funding boost
- 7 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 8 The US Open: part two
- 9 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 10 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
The council planners were warned in 2009, how the cacophony of sound resonates around the natural valley contours of the former lush, green fields.
Instead of finishing at 5pm, this band of builders grind their machines past 6pm, 7pm, and last Friday 7.45pm!
Help us all, when we get to mid-summer, and the work site continues until 10pm!
Surely we are entitled to relax in our gardens after a hard day at work, or a day of household chores?
Noise pollution and abatement laws exist for the authorities against residents, but not for the local community against EDDC and the Axminster investors, hell bent on getting a financial return at our expense.
12 Brunenburg Way