So, Honiton Farmers Market is to close. Perhaps, if it was held on Saturday instead of Thursday it may have attracted more customers – like ones with jobs who can t shop during weekdays.
So, Honiton Farmers' Market is to close.
Perhaps, if it was held on Saturday instead of Thursday it may have attracted more customers - like ones with jobs who can't shop during weekdays.
Sadly, I still have to shop at Tesco, because it's open when I'm not at work.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Watchmaker's celebrity approach proves a timely move
- 2 Hourly weekday services resume on East Devon rail link
- 3 School old boy went above and beyond call of duty to honour ware heroes
- 4 Have your say on future development of village
- 5 Exeter Chiefs star inspires young rugby players during Honiton store visit
- 6 Mark thanks Scouts for helping in the battle to beat polio
- 7 Food and drink festival proves the perfect tonic after lockdown
- 8 Monday means a big step forward on road to economic recovery
- 9 Anniversary milestone for the railway station that beat Beeching
- 10 Big-hearted trio smash fundraising target for animal sanctuary