So, Honiton Farmers Market is to close. Perhaps, if it was held on Saturday instead of Thursday it may have attracted more customers – like ones with jobs who can t shop during weekdays.
So, Honiton Farmers' Market is to close.
Perhaps, if it was held on Saturday instead of Thursday it may have attracted more customers - like ones with jobs who can't shop during weekdays.
Sadly, I still have to shop at Tesco, because it's open when I'm not at work.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 2 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 3 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 4 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 5 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 6 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 7 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 8 Rural Proofing response will be guided by Labour’s motion says Cabinet at Devon County Council
- 9 How you can help your children keep up with studying
- 10 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust