So, Honiton Farmers Market is to close. Perhaps, if it was held on Saturday instead of Thursday it may have attracted more customers – like ones with jobs who can t shop during weekdays.
So, Honiton Farmers' Market is to close.
Perhaps, if it was held on Saturday instead of Thursday it may have attracted more customers - like ones with jobs who can't shop during weekdays.
Sadly, I still have to shop at Tesco, because it's open when I'm not at work.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 2 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 3 Increase in hate crime across Devon and Cornwall
- 4 'We have to look forward and make Jurassic Centre success it deserves to be'
- 5 A special remembrance service in Seaton
- 6 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 7 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 8 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 9 Turkish delight for Axe Valley Runner
- 10 Property supply continues to be an issue as we approach the end of the year