So, Honiton Farmers Market is to close. Perhaps, if it was held on Saturday instead of Thursday it may have attracted more customers – like ones with jobs who can t shop during weekdays.
So, Honiton Farmers' Market is to close.
Perhaps, if it was held on Saturday instead of Thursday it may have attracted more customers - like ones with jobs who can't shop during weekdays.
Sadly, I still have to shop at Tesco, because it's open when I'm not at work.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Half-year property sales are twice the five-year average
- 2 What’s in a town crest - mermaids, plants pregnant woman or all three?
- 3 Fancy a pint? Help support the survival of your local
- 4 Yarty Party Time - and what a success
- 5 United front needed to ensure Devon does not remain the poor relation
- 6 Town's Market Charter Day event is set to be biggest, say organisers
- 7 A little respect goes a long way to reducing summer tensions
- 8 Lady Captain's Day at Axe Cliff
- 9 Scheme for affordable homes on old football pitch moves step closer
- 10 Family pay tribute to popular Colyton man after his tragic death