You love ‘Pottsy’
Facebook group full of complimentary remarks about Honiton ‘celebrity’.
“HE is the celebrity of Honiton” - one of the comments posted on a Fabebook group dedicated to well-known character Simon Potts.
The I Love Pottsy fan group has attracted 167 members and a string of complimentary remarks.
Man about town Mr Potts, 42, is described as “a legend”.
One fan wrote: “His singing is absolute gold”.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Potts has told the Midweek Herald he is “pleased to be on Facebook” and that he has heard good things about the fan group.
- 1 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 2 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 3 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 4 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 5 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 6 Virtual start to 2021 season for Axe Valley Runners
- 7 Grassroots sport under the Lords microscope
- 8 "Whoever you are, the county council will almost certainly play some role in your everyday life"
- 9 'Think twice' before leaving home asks Devon health chief
- 10 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery