You love ‘Pottsy’
Facebook group full of complimentary remarks about Honiton ‘celebrity’.
“HE is the celebrity of Honiton” - one of the comments posted on a Fabebook group dedicated to well-known character Simon Potts.
The I Love Pottsy fan group has attracted 167 members and a string of complimentary remarks.
Man about town Mr Potts, 42, is described as “a legend”.
One fan wrote: “His singing is absolute gold”.
Mr Potts has told the Midweek Herald he is “pleased to be on Facebook” and that he has heard good things about the fan group.
- 1 Did visit prompt Queen Victoria to choose Honiton lace for wedding dress?
- 2 Policing activity in Honiton, Axminster and Colyford
- 3 A site for sore eyes
- 4 Members of South West drugs gang jailed for combined 40 years
- 5 Mud and obelisks for Axe Valley Runners
- 6 Five-year-old girl dies after road accident near Honiton
- 7 Abolishing BBC licence fee is 'sparpling' from bigger issue
- 8 'Setting a balanced budget for Devon'
- 9 Candidates sought to stand as new town councillors
- 10 Honiton Ladies reach Quarter Finals of the National Yetton Trophy