Axminster Young Farmers serving up another Big Breakfast
- Credit: Archant
Axminster Young Farmers Club is hoping its annual Big Breakfast will be another sizzling success.
This year's event takes place at The Guildhall on Sunday (March 15) between 9am and 2pm.
Last year the club raised more than £1,800 for charity and this time it hopes to top that.
On offer will be freshly served fried breakfasts, along with cereals, yogurts, fruit juice, tea and coffee.
There will be a raffle and cake stall and all the profits will go to Children's Hospice South West.
You may also want to watch:
The cost of the breakfast is £8 for adults and £4 for children.
The club would welcome donations such as breakfast food and raffle prizes. Contact Frances Wyatt on 07841 978851.
- 1 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 2 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 3 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 4 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 5 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 6 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 7 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 8 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 9 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 10 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
Up coming events for the club include Easter Bingo at Cloakham Lawns, Axminster, on Thursday, April 2, eyes down at 8pm.
And a charity skydive for the children's hospice at Dunkeswell on Saturday May 9.