Young mourners a credit to Bruno’s memory
Good press for Honiton’s young people.
Following the Midweek Herald’s coverage of the tragic death of Bruno Fernandes, I felt compelled to write to say how proud I am of all his friends who attended his funeral on Thursday.
Young people seem to attract a lot of bad press these days, but Bruno’s friends all dressed very smartly, many carrying a white rose in his memory, and they supported and comforted each other.
It will take a long, long time for Bruno’s friends and family to come to terms with this, but, in time, you will remember Bruno will a smile, instead of tears, and his spirit will live on in everyone’s memory.
If you take anything from this experience, just remember that we only get one shot at this life - it is so important to study hard and take every opportunity that comes your way.
You may also want to watch:
You should all feel very proud of yourselves.
Bruno was very lucky to share your friendship - as we all were to share our lives with such a charming young man whose life was cut short far too soon.
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 Long wait over as Honiton allotments are handed over to residents
- 3 Fundraiser makes brief stop on charity trek
- 4 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 5 Mum and daughter to have their hair chopped for charity
- 6 MP gets a flavour of community food project's new base
- 7 Property of the Week: Marcella House, Kilmington
- 8 School embraces reading challenge
- 9 Ashley and Kate win prestigious organic farming accolade
- 10 Seaton tourist attraction to stay closed to the public