Young musician to take centre stage
Oscar Everard prepares to take the local music scene by storm.
An up-and-coming musician who attends Axe Valley Community College is set to make his mark on the local music scene.
Oscar Everard, who is a self taught guitarist and singer-songwriter, is to perform at the Yarcombe Inn on Saturday, March 31, from 8.30pm.
The 16-year-old, of Tatworth, has developed his own style, fusing blues, rock, reggae, dub and country music and has been inspired by The Beatles, Robert Johnson, Bob Marley, the Rolling Stones and Nirvana.
Oscar is no stranger to the stage - he has been performing at open mic night events since he was 14.
You may also want to watch:
To find out more about Oscar, search for him on YouTube, Facebook and Soundcloud.
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 A special remembrance service in Seaton
- 3 Five Things to do in East Devon this October half Term
- 4 Hippos and Tigers progress before derby night
- 5 Much-loved public parks given the green flag
- 6 Museum exhibition offers a glimpse into wartime life
- 7 Property of the Week: Windmill Cottage, Honiton
- 8 Sidmouth and Ottery hockey stung by Hornets
- 9 Talk of a high-wage economy will not amuse those on low incomes