Youngsters bring a new take to old tale in Axmouth
- Credit: Archant
Axmouth Children’s Theatre will be performing its annual pantomime at the end of the week.
Cinderella and that Rockerfella, written by Malcolm Henty, will be taking to the stage on Friday, February 3, at 7pm and Saturday, February 4, at 3pm and 7pm, at Axmouth Village Hall.
A fun-filled pantomime from the talented Axmouth Children’s Theatre group, it tells the story of a prince who is over from America to find himself a bride so that he can become the King of Rock ‘n’ Roll.
The story features some strange characters and twists along the way in this new take on an old tale.
The story, based in Axmania, moves along swiftly as the Ugly Sisters argue and bully Cinderella whilst their mother tries to control them and they continue to spend the poor old Baron’s money.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets for the show cost £5 for adults and £2 for children.
The box office can be contacted on 01297 23847.
- 1 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 2 Honiton mental health initiatives given funding boost
- 3 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 4 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 5 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 6 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 7 Football in support of mental health
- 8 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 9 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 10 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre