Youngsters launch apple drink business
Young enterprise students set to start juice making company in Axminster
YOUNGSTERS at Axminster are going into business – producing their own apple juice.
The young enterprise students at Axe Vale Community College have set up ‘Fruit Bowl Enterprises’ as part of their business studies.
Last week they got some handy tips on how to run their production line when they visited Lyme Bay Winery.
They toured the plant to see the process that their apple juice goes through from delivery to leaving the site in bottles, labelled and ready for sale.
You may also want to watch:
Now the students are hoping to begin making and bottling their apple juice soon, with a press and electrical crusher loaned by Vigo Vineyard in Dunkeswell.
- 1 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 2 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 3 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 4 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 5 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 6 Virtual start to 2021 season for Axe Valley Runners
- 7 Grassroots sport under the Lords microscope
- 8 "Whoever you are, the county council will almost certainly play some role in your everyday life"
- 9 'Think twice' before leaving home asks Devon health chief
- 10 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery