Youngsters launch apple drink business
Young enterprise students set to start juice making company in Axminster
YOUNGSTERS at Axminster are going into business – producing their own apple juice.
The young enterprise students at Axe Vale Community College have set up ‘Fruit Bowl Enterprises’ as part of their business studies.
Last week they got some handy tips on how to run their production line when they visited Lyme Bay Winery.
They toured the plant to see the process that their apple juice goes through from delivery to leaving the site in bottles, labelled and ready for sale.
You may also want to watch:
Now the students are hoping to begin making and bottling their apple juice soon, with a press and electrical crusher loaned by Vigo Vineyard in Dunkeswell.
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 A special remembrance service in Seaton
- 3 Hippos and Tigers progress before derby night
- 4 Property of the Week: Windmill Cottage, Honiton
- 5 Five Things to do in East Devon this October half Term
- 6 Much-loved public parks given the green flag
- 7 School embraces reading challenge
- 8 Talk of a high-wage economy will not amuse those on low incomes
- 9 Honiton man jailed for two years for voyeurism