Youth Theatre to launch in Seaton
- Credit: Archant
Introductory workshop for youngsters aged 11 to 18 will take place on Saturday June 2
A long awaited youth theatre is being launched in Seaton next month.
The introductory workshop, from 10am to 1pm, takes place at The Gateway on Saturday, June 2, and is open to young people aged 11 to 18.
Seaton Youth Theatre will offer opportunities for the young people involved to learn about stagecraft, choreography, directing, producing, costumes, make up, lighting, sound and anything to do with live theatre productions.
There are also plans for a project involving making films in which the youth members will take an active part in planning, filming and editing which they will learn about at professionally tutored workshops.
You may also want to watch:
Young people are invited to go along to find out more about the exciting things ahead, the proposed October show and how they could be part of this new venture.
To register an interest either telephone 01297 625699 or email email@example.com
- 1 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 2 'Think twice' before leaving home asks Devon health chief
- 3 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 4 'Big Lie' politics go back further than Donald Trump - Paul Arnott
- 5 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 6 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 7 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 8 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 9 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 10 Amateur Axminster mountaineers get ready to 'cast some light' on Snowdon
* To join youngsters need to be 11 by October this year.