Youths go on rampage in Lyme Regis
Dustbins tipped over and private gardens entered during late night disturbances
POLICE are hunting a number of men who went on the rampage at Lyme Regis over the weekend.
They tipped over dustbins and entered people’s gardens, as they walked from the football club, down Charmouth Road.
Community beat officer PC Richard Winward said the disturbance took place into the early hours of Sunday.
“They were shouting and being a general nuisance,” he said.
You may also want to watch:
PC Winward said they had also received reports that guests at one nearby B and B had refused to pay their bill because of all the noise from the football club and the disorder that followed.
Anyone with information about the offenders is asked to call police on (01305) 222222.
- 1 Councillors call for a U-turn on universal credit £20 decision
- 2 Property of the Week: Sidmouth Road, Rousdon
- 3 Colyton cyclist at age 82 rides the Gridiron 100 for Parkinson's UK
- 4 Old Webster's site car park to be re-opened and run by council
- 5 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 6 Band are back... and music lovers brave rain to enjoy show
- 7 Local Football Results
- 8 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 9 Double-header for Honiton juniors against Cullompton
- 10 Volunteers unite again to launch Operation Rudolph