Mango vandals smear fruit and mud on council building’s door
- Credit: Archant
Youths smeared mango over the door to Cranbrook’s Younghayes Centre after reportedly being told they could not come in to use the toilets.
Police said the youths also left mud and tissues stuck to the door of the building, in an incident being treated as criminal damage.
It happened on the evening of Thursday, November 21, between 8pm and 8.30pm.
A police spokeswoman said: "A group of young people became argumentative after being refused access to the toilets.
"The door to the property was then smeared with mud, water, tissues and mango.
You may also want to watch:
"Police enquiries are ongoing into this matter."
- 1 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 2 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 3 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 4 Virtual start to 2021 season for Axe Valley Runners
- 5 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 6 "Whoever you are, the county council will almost certainly play some role in your everyday life"
- 7 Grassroots sport under the Lords microscope
- 8 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 9 'Think twice' before leaving home asks Devon health chief
- 10 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis