AVR duo complete Masanga Fell Race
- Credit: Archant
AVR duo Chris and Tom Perry travelled down to the SW corner of Dartmoor on Sunday to run the wonderful, low key Masanga Fell Race, writes Dave Mutter.
This nearly eight mile run has a proper fell race feel, with plenty of river crossings, bogs and tussocky off-road sections.
The run heads out from Cadover Bridge, up via Legis Tor and then round to Shell Top and back via Trowlesworthy Tor.
Chris and Tom finished in 1:12.
The race is highly recommended and raises money for an Ebola Hospice in Sierra Leone.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 2 Amateur Axminster mountaineers get ready to 'cast some light' on Snowdon
- 3 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 4 Celebs urged to lead by example and stay away from Devon
- 5 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 6 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 7 There's light at the end of the tunnel - but for now embrace lockdown life
- 8 Children’s hospice South West celebrates 30 years
- 9 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis
- 10 What are you going to throw at us this year? - Furrowed Brow