AVR January club duathlon win for James Sibley
- Credit: Archant
Despite Sunday’s rain, six hardy souls turned out for the January AVR club duathlon, writes Dave Mutter.
First back was James Sibley in 1:02:15, with Anthony Chadwick second in a time of 1:04:28.
Third place went to Chris Polly in a time of 1:04:55.
The first lady home was Eleanor Wood, with her time being 1:13:50.
Meanwhile, AVR’s Luke Reed won the latest Seaton Parkrun in a time of 18:19. The second runner home was Honiton RC’s Adam Hennessey in 18:23 with Figgie Daniels from Taunton AC, third in a time of 18:48.
You may also want to watch:
AVR’s Eleanor Wood was the first lady, finishing 13th overall in 22:08 and Kerry Board was third, 19th overall, 23:18.
- 1 Sad passing of Seaton Bowling Club President
- 2 Honiton's new town clerk 'will try to make a difference'
- 3 'It’s amazing how much you take for granted and how much we have to be grateful for'
- 4 'Follow the spirit of the lockdown restrictions'
- 5 £40,000 to support local groups hit hard by Covid-19 crisis
- 6 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 7 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 8 Hospiscare charity will hold virtual recruitment fair
- 9 Road works start to enhance access to Exeter and East Devon Enterprise Zone
- 10 Riding through the lockdown restrictions