AVR mixed team second at Run Exe Relay
- Credit: Archant
AVR were represented at the Run Exe Relays held on the banks of the River Exe in Exeter, writes Dave Mutter.
The race is a four-by-four kilometre relay and always generates entries from a lot of clubs.
The AVR team involved was a mixed team that finished second behind South West Road Runners.
The times and order the legs were run in were: Matt Hewer, 14:00; Flo Swann, 15:28; Rob Collier, 14:32 and Luke Reed, 13:57.
Rob Collier also ran the Martock 10k, a relatively flat course on roads and lanes around Martock.
You may also want to watch:
In a race won by Zak Harrell of Wells City Harriers in 35:31, Dave Mutter was ninth and third M40 in a PB time of 39:15 out of a field of 470.
- 1 Honiton's new town clerk 'will try to make a difference'
- 2 Hospiscare charity will hold virtual recruitment fair
- 3 March the target for Point to Point racing
- 4 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 5 Remembering the victims of the holocaust
- 6 Honiton mental health initiatives given funding boost
- 7 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 8 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 9 The US Open: part two
- 10 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax