Axe Cliff captain enjoys birthday celebrations at the club
- Credit: Archant
Axe Cliff golf played their Men’s division April Medal in strong winds.
This made for tough conditions for all players.
Richard Gibbons emerged victorious in division one with a net 73.
Chris Glover was second with net 74.
In division two Gavin Seward took first pace with a net 70 on the back nine with Steve Reed second, also with a score of net 70.
You may also want to watch:
After the mornings play the captain Basil Dean and his wife Mary were joined by 20 friends for a wonderful lunch at the club to help him celebrate his 70th Birthday and a great time was had by all, so a big thank you to Peter and his staff.
- 1 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 2 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 3 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 4 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 5 Rural Proofing response will be guided by Labour’s motion says Cabinet at Devon County Council
- 6 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 7 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 8 How you can help your children keep up with studying
- 9 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 10 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery