Axe Cliff duo part of team that wins Past Captain’s Bowmaker at Exeter
- Credit: Archant
The score of the winning team was 92 points.
In the latest ladies league match outing, they entertained Great Torrington and Axe Cliff secured four wins, one draw and just the one loss to claim an excellent nine to four-and-a-half success. This was certainly a very convincing way with which to finish their campaign.
In a midweek meeting, a few select ladies play their monthly medal and next
round towards the Axe Cliff Cup.
Despite the very dry conditions on the course, there was a very good score and a well fought close competition took place with Caroline Bond taking first place with a score of nett 68 – that will also lead to her having a handicap cut from 28 to 25.
You may also want to watch:
Second was Jo Donmall, with a nett 72 and Stella Thompson was third with her score of nett 73.
- 1 MISSING: Police search for Roy Hart from Honiton
- 2 Latest planning applications in East Devon
- 3 Candidates revealed in race for district council seats
- 4 Village pub landlord helps feed vulnerable members of community
- 5 Major accolade for driving school
- 6 We won't be truly safe until we have a global vaccine programme
- 7 The joy of gving something back
- 8 4 common roofing problems and how you can fix them
- 9 Phillips wins the bogey comp at Honiton Golf Club
- 10 Village celebration will ring out around world