Axe Cliff June medal success for Johnny Potter
- Credit: Archant
Axe Cliff men’s section played their June medal and it resulted in a fine win for Johnny Potter, writes Pete Motson.
Potter took the Division One honours with a score of nett 66 and the runner-up was Andy Trivett with a nett 70.
The Division Two honours went to Nigel Pritchard with a nette 72 with Gavin Walker taking second place with his nett 81.
The competition saw a brace of twos scored by Alan Cooper and Stuart Mackie.
The men’s section also contested the Haven Cup, the format of which was two-ball Texas scramble medal.
You may also want to watch:
The winner’s were the Hellier brothers Andrew and Anthony, with their score of 63.4.
- 1 Sad passing of Seaton Bowling Club President
- 2 Honiton's new town clerk 'will try to make a difference'
- 3 'It’s amazing how much you take for granted and how much we have to be grateful for'
- 4 'Follow the spirit of the lockdown restrictions'
- 5 £40,000 to support local groups hit hard by Covid-19 crisis
- 6 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 7 Hospiscare charity will hold virtual recruitment fair
- 8 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 9 Holocaust Memorial Day to be marked in virtual ceremony
- 10 Road works start to enhance access to Exeter and East Devon Enterprise Zone