Axe Cliff Medal joy for Richard Gibbons
- Credit: Archant
The Axe Cliff men played their July medal and Division One saw a win for Richard Gibbons with a net 71.
Craig Trivett was the runner-up with a net 75.
Division Two was won by Johnny Potter with a net 66 with Nigel Garwood taking second place with a net 69 – these two scores were very impressive!
There were four two recorded with the players to net them being Richard Gibbons, Peter Petherbridge, Neil Jones and Nigel Harding.
Meanwhile, the ladies contested the Par Cup and with it a County Prize.
You may also want to watch:
Jo Domnall took the top prize with Margaret Ketchington and Helen Kenworthy separated by countback on the back nine for the minor placings.
- 1 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 2 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 3 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 4 Amateur Axminster mountaineers get ready to 'cast some light' on Snowdon
- 5 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 6 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 7 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 8 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 9 Arc thanks Tesco customers for Wish Tree donations
- 10 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis