Axe Cliff third successive Medford Trophy win for Bob Graham
- Credit: Archant
Axe Cliff seniors played their Medford Trophy competition last Friday which was a mixed medal and stableford format, writes Pete Motson.
The trophy was won for the third consecutive year by Bob Graham.
It was a close contest throughout though, for countback was used to see 23-hanidcapper Bob into first with a nett score of 22 points.
That was also the score from 18-handicapper Rob Grove who, after countback, had to settle for the runners-up slot.
Third, with 23 points, was 20-handicapper Alan Vincent.
You may also want to watch:
Tony Strong was the only player to score a two.
- 1 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 2 Amateur Axminster mountaineers get ready to 'cast some light' on Snowdon
- 3 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 4 Celebs urged to lead by example and stay away from Devon
- 5 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 6 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 7 There's light at the end of the tunnel - but for now embrace lockdown life
- 8 Children’s hospice South West celebrates 30 years
- 9 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis
- 10 What are you going to throw at us this year? - Furrowed Brow