Axminster Town edged out at Appledore
Axminster Town produced a battling performance before going down 2-1 at Appledore.
The North Devon side took a 33rd minute lead and held it through to half-time.
Five minutes after the re-start Jamie Chamberlain struck his first goal for Town since rejoining the club.
The Tigers cause was boosted when the hosts were reduced to ten men.
However it was the hosts who found a winner, scored in the 70th minute.
You may also want to watch:
Town can take many positives from their performance and will look to repeat it this Saturday when they travel to table topping Liverton.
- 1 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 2 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 3 Virtual start to 2021 season for Axe Valley Runners
- 4 The amazing Mr Hicks: a croquet legend
- 5 'Big Lie' politics go back further than Donald Trump - Paul Arnott
- 6 'Think twice' before leaving home asks Devon health chief
- 7 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 8 How would you feel about giving up your car?
- 9 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 10 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020