Axmouth Uited gear up for day of destiny at home to Exmouth Town Reserves on Saturday
The Premier Division East Devon derby at Acland Park ended all square as Feniton and Seaton Town shared four goals, writes Steve Birley.
Ben Allen and Charlie Selley netted the Blues goals whilst the Seaton scorers were Josh French from the penalty spot and Glenn Gould.
The result is a further blow to the Feniton hopes of a top six finish. The Blues it fourth and Seaton Town seventh and this Saturday Seaton host Budleigh Salterton whilst Feniton travel to St Martins for the Fresha League top flight Match of the Day.
Beer Albion sit two places below Seaton after they lost 1-0 at University. On Saturday the Fishermen travel top second bottom Clyst Valley.
In Division Two Colyton bagged only their third Fresha success of the season as they thumped Crediton United Reserves 9-0. Next up for the Tanners is Saturday’ trip to Newton St Cyres.
You may also want to watch:
Axmouth United shared six goals with Cheriton Fitzpaine and the point keeps them top, but second placed Exmouth Town Reserves won again and now sit just a point behind and have three games in hand. United host Town in a massive game on Saturday.
- 1 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 2 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 3 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 4 Virtual start to 2021 season for Axe Valley Runners
- 5 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 6 "Whoever you are, the county council will almost certainly play some role in your everyday life"
- 7 Grassroots sport under the Lords microscope
- 8 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 9 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis
- 10 'Think twice' before leaving home asks Devon health chief