Blackburn and Dimond lift Treble Six Trophy at Honiton
- Credit: Archant
In Honiton’s Tuesday Mixed the majority of players managed to stay dry whilst competing for the Treble Six Trophy (six holes better ball, six holes greensome and six holes foursomes - stableford), writes Andy Wagner.
There were 48 players involved and the first four places were only separated by count back on the last few holes.
Checking the cards this time was club vice captain Ron Graham.
Club captain Dave Morgan assisted by Ron Graham then presented the Treble Six Trophy to the winners for 2013, Penny Blackburn and Terry Dimond who had 41pts.
Second place, also with 41 points, went to Jane and Mike Watts with Heather and Peter Clarke third and Catherine and Charlie Doherty fourth.
You may also want to watch:
Only one two was recorded and this was on the second hole by Edward Backhouse who received 38 golf balls.
- 1 Amateur Axminster mountaineers get ready to 'cast some light' on Snowdon
- 2 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 3 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 4 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 5 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 6 Celebs urged to lead by example and stay away from Devon
- 7 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 8 Arc thanks Tesco customers for Wish Tree donations
- 9 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis
- 10 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters