Blazing a trail in Beer
Beer Primary School PTFA is holding 10k, 5k and 1mile multi terrain races on September 9, starting and finishing at the school in Mare Lane.
The three races are part of the East Devon Community Race Series. The 10k, for over 17s, is mainly run on private land covering fields, tracks and paths, (some steep, stony, slippery and/or narrow) beach, the under cliffs, cliff tops, open common and the most amazing views.
The 5k (11 to 17 years) is a multi-terrain course run mainly on private land covering fields, tracks and paths running along cliff tops and open common.
The mile (11 years and under) is junior race run mainly on private land covering fields and tracks to encourage younger runners.
All monies raised being donated to Beer Primary C of E School. Cakes and teas will be available to buy on the day.
You may also want to watch:
For full details/entry form go to:
- 1 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 2 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 3 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 4 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 5 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 6 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 7 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 8 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 9 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 10 Virtual start to 2021 season for Axe Valley Runners
The race is kindly supported/sponsored by Pecorama and The Anchor Inn, Beer.