Clist leads AVR members home at The Great West Run
- Credit: Archant
Matt Clist was the first AVR home in the 13.1-mile Great West Run at Exeter, writes Dave Mutter.
Clist crossed the line in a time of 1:17:54, finishing 21st overall. Not far behind was James Green, 28th, 1:19:08.
Other AVR times for the Great West Run were: Duncan Staddon, 70th, 1:25:29; Matt Hewer 90th, 1:27:30; Terry Emmett 100th, 1:27:57; Charlie Kendall 502nd, 1:43:04; Simon Davey 522nd, 1:42:31; Roger Bramley 543rd, 1:44:18; Kevin Feeney 863rd, 1:51:08; James Ashforth 894th 1:50:43; Keith Agland 896th, 1:51:49 and Mark Spraggs 1010th, 1:54:32.
For the ladies, Georgia Dommett was 1216th, 1:56:07 and Louise Burridge 1233rd, 1:56:35.
Laura Kerr was delighted for a near 15 minute PB, finishing 1576th in a time of 2:03:34.
You may also want to watch:
Other AVR ladies’ times were: Lizzie Fontes was 1642nd, 2:05:32; Michelle Atkins 1759th, 2:06:50; Nick Adams 1833rd, 2:08:38; Ian Hemmens 1837th, 2:09:57; Fiona Pyle 2089th, 2:14:22; Kirstin Harwood 2251st, 2:18:28; Robert Kerr 2402nd, 2:23:04; Garret Maher 2606th, 2:30:36 and Jacqui Stokes 3947th, 2:34:42. (All times are chip times).
- 1 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 2 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 3 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 4 Honiton mental health initiatives given funding boost
- 5 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 6 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 7 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 8 Football in support of mental health
- 9 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 10 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020