Cullompton RFC Under-15s seek new players
- Credit: Archant
Cullompton Under-15 rugby team are looking to expand their squad.
Currently there’s a dedicated group of boys who are always eager to get stuck in on match days and have enjoyed some very good results this season.
Assisting with the coaching of the team is Keith Kennaugh who has stepped in to help progress the team towards colts’ rugby next year.
Keith has plenty of experience and is sure to be a huge benefit to the team.
Training is on Tuesday evenings at Cullompton Rugby Club between 6.15pm and 7.45pm with matches played on Sunday morning’s.
You may also want to watch:
For more information contact Reith May on 07788 926197
- 1 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 2 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 3 'Think twice' before leaving home asks Devon health chief
- 4 Virtual start to 2021 season for Axe Valley Runners
- 5 'Big Lie' politics go back further than Donald Trump - Paul Arnott
- 6 The amazing Mr Hicks: a croquet legend
- 7 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 8 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 9 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 10 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery