Cully rugby club looking for new Under-15 players
Cullompton Under-15 rugby team are looking to expand their squad.
Currently there’s a dedicated group of boys who are always eager to get stuck in on match days and have enjoyed some very good results this
Assisting with the coaching of the team is Keith Kennaugh who has stepped in to help progress the team towards colts’ rugby next year.
Keith has plenty of experience and is sure to be a huge benefit to the team.
You may also want to watch:
Training is on Tuesday evenings at Cullompton Rugby Club between 6.15pm and 7.45pm with matches played on Sunday morning’s.
For more information contact Reith May on 07788 926197.
- 1 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 2 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 3 Virtual start to 2021 season for Axe Valley Runners
- 4 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 5 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 6 "Whoever you are, the county council will almost certainly play some role in your everyday life"
- 7 Grassroots sport under the Lords microscope
- 8 How would you feel about giving up your car?
- 9 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis
- 10 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020