Equestrian success For Woodroffe School students
- Credit: Archant
Sports at The Woodroffe School is very strong across all fields and the school is always very proud of recent success in equestrian.
A team of four girls from years nine and 11 took part in the National School Equestrian Association Inter-Schools Arena Evening Championships qualifier.
Held at Hickstead, it was incredibly competitive and attended by a large number of teams; but despite the competition, the Woodroffe contingent came an impressive second place.
This position means the girls are automatically eligible for the NSEA Championships which will be held at Addington Manor in October.
Mr Ian Snowling, head of PE at Woodroffe School said: “A huge well done to Charlotte, Cecily, Bea and Maria for this amazing achievement.
You may also want to watch:
“We look forward to hearing how they get on at the championships later in the year.”
- 1 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 2 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 3 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 4 Honiton mental health initiatives given funding boost
- 5 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 6 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 7 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 8 Football in support of mental health
- 9 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 10 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020