Feniton A get the point they need to keep place in Over-60s Division Two
- Credit: Archant
Feniton Over-60s A team lost 43-27 to Hemyock, but the single point gained was sufficient to maintain their status in Division Two next year, writes Roger Smith.
The ladies’ Over-50s team had a good week as they enjoyed a narrow 38-37 win over Madeira.
The winning rink was V Murdoch, D Bowden and D Phillips, 23-12.
This was followed by a resounding 42-16 victory over Shaldon.
The winning rinks were G Blackmore, A Pritchard and D Phillips, 28-5 and P Figg, A Coyne and J Smith, 14-11.
You may also want to watch:
In the East of Exe League, the mixed team lost 70-52.
In a friendly, they comfortably defeated Chagford 83-53.
- 1 MISSING: Police search for Roy Hart from Honiton
- 2 Latest planning applications in East Devon
- 3 Candidates revealed in race for district council seats
- 4 Major accolade for driving school
- 5 Village pub landlord helps feed vulnerable members of community
- 6 We won't be truly safe until we have a global vaccine programme
- 7 The joy of gving something back
- 8 4 common roofing problems and how you can fix them
- 9 Phillips wins the bogey comp at Honiton Golf Club
- 10 Village celebration will ring out around world
The winning rinks were T Cox, R Veitch and I Veitch, 21-4, P Figg, B Bowden and D Coyne, 22-8 and G Blackmore, P Bright and L Ley, 28-17.