Feniton A get the point they need to keep place in Over-60s Division Two
- Credit: Archant
Feniton Over-60s A team lost 43-27 to Hemyock, but the single point gained was sufficient to maintain their status in Division Two next year, writes Roger Smith.
The ladies’ Over-50s team had a good week as they enjoyed a narrow 38-37 win over Madeira.
The winning rink was V Murdoch, D Bowden and D Phillips, 23-12.
This was followed by a resounding 42-16 victory over Shaldon.
The winning rinks were G Blackmore, A Pritchard and D Phillips, 28-5 and P Figg, A Coyne and J Smith, 14-11.
You may also want to watch:
In the East of Exe League, the mixed team lost 70-52.
In a friendly, they comfortably defeated Chagford 83-53.
- 1 Watchmaker's celebrity approach proves a timely move
- 2 Hourly weekday services resume on East Devon rail link
- 3 School old boy went above and beyond call of duty to honour ware heroes
- 4 Have your say on future development of village
- 5 Mark thanks Scouts for helping in the battle to beat polio
- 6 Exeter Chiefs star inspires young rugby players during Honiton store visit
- 7 Food and drink festival proves the perfect tonic after lockdown
- 8 New team on frontline for mental health care and support
- 9 End of online meetings leaves councils with a dilemma
- 10 Firefighters ask farmers to be on guard after spate of blazes
The winning rinks were T Cox, R Veitch and I Veitch, 21-4, P Figg, B Bowden and D Coyne, 22-8 and G Blackmore, P Bright and L Ley, 28-17.