Feniton A return to winning ways in Over-60s Triples League
- Credit: Archant
The final match of the men’s County Trophy competition played against Seaton resulted in a one shot defeat, despite winning on two rinks and tying on a third, by 63-64, writes Roger Smith.
Nevertheless, Feniton still finished second in section 3. The winning rinks were A Smith, R Clarke, D Evans and R Smith (23-15) and L Ley, D Viles, D Coyne and K Lovering 16-15.
In the Over-60s Triples’ League the A team at last got back to winning ways defeating Budleigh Salterton A by 36-24.
The winning rinks were A Smith, R Smith and R Arundell (17-11) and R North, M Chipperfield and A Evans (19-13).
The B team maintained their momentum at the top of Division 7 by defeating Morchard Bishop B 37-35. The winning rink was G Phillips, L Ley and R Clarke (19-12).
You may also want to watch:
Feniton ladies played against Topsham in the East Devon League and lost 44-32.
The winning rink was J Evans, A Coyne, J Smith and J O’Sullivan (19-17).
- 1 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 2 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 3 Celebs urged to lead by example and stay away from Devon
- 4 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 5 Children’s hospice South West celebrates 30 years
- 6 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis
- 7 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 8 A tribute to Axminster mayor Anni Young
- 9 East Devon MPs 'reluctantly agree' on Lockdown Three
- 10 Beer Men's Shed receives £10,000 lottery funding