Feniton ladies complete a superb season.
- Credit: Archant
Feniton Ladies have enjoyed there best ever season in the Devon Women’s Football League Premier Division.
The team ended their season in their highest ever finish of fourth place and that’s a terrific achievement for a village club and an over-riding feature of a successful campaign has been the superb team spirit they have.
The squad was led through the season by Anne Nelson and Stef Matthews who have done a great job in keeping the team going.
There’s been plenty of support from senior players in the squad, Nat Matthews, Nicky Spence and Emmy Smith which has helped new players, Laura Billing, Jenny Szypillo and Jess Jenkins to settle in and make valuable contributions.
The season saw strong performances from Bex Hazell, Chloe Lock, Donna Langdon, Lil Dixon, Laura Capell, Lauren Strutt, Nadine Johns,Rachel Tucker, Sally Ames, and
You may also want to watch:
A key to the success was the signing of Emma Mingo and Nic Brown.
- 1 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 2 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 3 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 4 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 5 Rural Proofing response will be guided by Labour’s motion says Cabinet at Devon County Council
- 6 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 7 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 8 How you can help your children keep up with studying
- 9 'Think twice' before leaving home asks Devon health chief
- 10 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
The team are now seeking additional players for next season and if any lady players aged 16 and over would like to join a friendly and progressive ladies football team then they are asked to contact Mike Court via email at email@example.com