Feniton men’s Over-60s B stay top of table after Triples league success against Uffculme.
- Credit: Archant
In the men’s Over-60s Triples League Feniton B consolidated their position at the top of their division with the narrowest of victories against second placed Uffculme B, writes Roger Smith.
The rink of E Goodenough, D Conbeer and D Evans won 16-15 whilst the other rink finished all square at 16-16 as Feniton claimed a 32-31 success.
The A team lost 46-23 at home to St Thomas.
Feniton ladies lost narrowly to Pinces Gardens in the NBTL by 35 shots to 37.
The winning rink was J Evans, G Blackmore and D Phillips, who claimed a 22-14 victory.
You may also want to watch:
The mixed team lost away on Dunkeswell’s all weather green by 75-58.
The winning rinks were V Jones, E Cox and A Kury (22-17) and B Bowden, S Kury and L Ley (15-12).
- 1 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 2 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 3 Virtual start to 2021 season for Axe Valley Runners
- 4 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 5 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 6 "Whoever you are, the county council will almost certainly play some role in your everyday life"
- 7 Grassroots sport under the Lords microscope
- 8 How would you feel about giving up your car?
- 9 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis
- 10 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
They also lost away to Heavitree by 96-87.
The winning rinks were J Livings, D Conbeer and G Phillips (30-12), E Goodenough, G North and L Ley (23-17) and F Jones, S Kury and R Clarke (13-12).