Feniton mixed win well against Uffculme
- Credit: Archant
Feniton’s mixed team continued their winning ways in their East of Exe League campaign when they defeated Uffculme 84-56, writes Roger Smith.
The winning rinks were: T Cox G Skinner, R Veitch and D Coyne (27-10), G Phillips, D Downs, A Evans and D Phillips (21-9) and L Crook, J Livings, S Kury and A Kury (22-15).
In the Over-60s Triples League, Feniton A went down 40-25 on their visit to table-topping Tiverton West End A.
The B team also suffered a defeat on the road when they went down 38-33 at Tiverton Borough. The winning rink for the B team was the one of C Maynard, L Ley and R Clarke (24-12).
The mixed team lost at home to Belmont, beaten 81-37. However, they enjoyed a welcome win against visitors Topsham, sealing a 125-101 success.
You may also want to watch:
In this match the winning Feniton rinks were the ones of: D Bowden, D Retter, J Smith and L Ley (25-13), D Faulks, S Faulks, T Cox and I Veitch (23-13), J Mitchell, R Smith, P Edmonds and A Smith (19-14) and C Maynard, M Mitchell, R Crowe-Swords and R Veitch (21-18).
- 1 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 2 Amateur Axminster mountaineers get ready to 'cast some light' on Snowdon
- 3 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 4 Celebs urged to lead by example and stay away from Devon
- 5 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 6 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 7 There's light at the end of the tunnel - but for now embrace lockdown life
- 8 Children’s hospice South West celebrates 30 years
- 9 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis
- 10 What are you going to throw at us this year? - Furrowed Brow