Feniton net nine in Devon Premier Cup at Lee Moor.
- Credit: Archant
Lee Moor 1, Feniton 9 Plymouth and District side Lee Moor were the latest side to face the full force of a very slick Feniton side.
The Blues powered their way into the next round of the Graddon Vending Devon Premier Cup with a four goal blast inside the first nine minutes!
Dave O’Connor finished with a hat-trick and there were doubled from Ben Ede and Jamie Doidge as the Blues went short work of taking the home team apart.
It’s back to Fresha League action on Saturday for Feniton and a mouth watering top of the table clash at Acland Park against Newtown.
Both teams sport one-hundred per cent records in the Fresha League top flight this season and something has to give.
You may also want to watch:
It’s a game not to miss and kicks-off at 3pm.
- 1 Honiton's new town clerk 'will try to make a difference'
- 2 Remembering the victims of the holocaust
- 3 March the target for Point to Point racing
- 4 Honiton mental health initiatives given funding boost
- 5 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 6 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 7 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 8 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 9 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 10 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West