Feniton Reserves suffer Plants attack
- Credit: Archant
Feniton Reserves were able to stage one of the few Macron Devon and Exeter League matches to be played on yet another soggy Saturday for local footballers.
The students departed Acland Park with the Division Four points after securing a 4-0 win and all four goals were made by – and scored by – Plants!
Jamie and Ollie Plants are twins and marked their debuts for the University fifth team by providing the assists – and scoring – all four of the goalls!
The defeat leaves Feniton sitting eighth, some eight points clear of third bottom Winkleigh, who have played three games fewer.
Feniton Reserves are without a victory since an October 28, 1-0 home success over Newton St Cyres Reserves. Since that last win, Fenny second team have played just seven times – that in a period of 18 weeks!
You may also want to watch:
They are next in action on March 24 when they entertain Alphington Reserves.
- 1 Honiton's new town clerk 'will try to make a difference'
- 2 Hospiscare charity will hold virtual recruitment fair
- 3 March the target for Point to Point racing
- 4 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 5 Remembering the victims of the holocaust
- 6 Honiton mental health initiatives given funding boost
- 7 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 8 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 9 The US Open: part two
- 10 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax