Feniton return to winning ways
The Feniton Men s Over-60s B team lost a re-arranged fixture to Tiverton by 35 shots to 42.
The Feniton Men's Over-60s B team lost a re-arranged fixture to Tiverton by 35 shots to 42.
The winning rink was E Goodenough, T Young, and L Ley, who came back from being 12-20 with three ends to play to win by 25-20.
On Tuesday, the Feniton mixed team lost a most enjoyable match against Budleigh Salterton by 97-129.
The winning rinks were E Goodenough, J Skinner, F Imms and A Evans 23-16 and C Cheesely, S Nevill, E Tuck and R Smith 19-17.
You may also want to watch:
On Wednesday, both the A and B teams were in action in the Over-60s triples competition.
Both teams returned to form with the A team defeating Okehampton by 46-27.
- 1 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 2 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 3 Virtual start to 2021 season for Axe Valley Runners
- 4 How would you feel about giving up your car?
- 5 The amazing Mr Hicks: a croquet legend
- 6 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 7 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 8 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 9 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 10 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis
The winning rinks were E Cox, M Chipperfield and A Williams 26-15 and A Smith, R Smith and R Arundell 20-12.
The B team won a close encounter with Tiverton West End A by 29-28. The winning rink was F. Jones, A. Godfrey and D. Conbeer 16-15, the other rink being tied.
On Wednesday evening, the Ladies' team entertained Seaton and lost by 52-66. The winning rink was P. Usher, J. Lovell, J. Rowles and L. Eveleigh 21-19 with one of the other two rinks being tied.
Thursday saw the Mixed team visit Tiverton Borough and lose by 91-105. The winning rinks were A. Edwards, G. Skinner and R. Smith 24-16, M. Eveleigh, J. Skinner and R. Arundell 17-13 and S. Nevill, J. Rowles and L. Ley 13-12.
The Ladies' triples team of L Eveleigh, J. Edwards and C. Granger reached the last 16 of the Benevolent Triples Competition.
The winners of the Club three wood mixed pairs were S. Kury and M. Eveleigh. The runners-up were L Eveleigh and A Kury.